MSSBoard targets

The site needs a change!

• I agree

• disagree

Results are only viewable after voting.

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Mssboard is not a commercial project (no donates, no advertising). This place is for like-minded people. Exchange of information and discussion of new films.
But sometimes information and earnings are located nearby. May be we need to introduce rewards for rare and new clips (for example, from premieres or insider ones).
Vote and comment.

tng

We have a niche interest on this forum and there's so few content released every year, I don't think this site needs to change... it's the industry that needs to change damn it! Release more unsimulated content you cowards!

The biggest problem right now is on the distribution side, we hear every month about this new amazing project but it just never gets released for a million different reasons. They get screened at one festival and then it's gone... so unless we "reward" somebody to go into that festival and record those movies (which is very illegal and would get this site shut down in a second), I don't know what else we could do. We already have members who are in contact with numerous filmmakers on a ton of projects, but once again they are all blocked by some strange distribution hurdle. I also don't think people here are hording rare clips just waiting for their "rewards" before releasing them... they just don't have that kind of content.

I really think the community here does everything that can be done to find new content, we search every review sites for mentions of the word explicit, we search every site for clips, we buy limited edition DVDs in languages we don't even understand... what else can we do? It's on the makers of these projects to do their part and just release the damn thing.

mammos

Administrator
I agree with everything that @tng said.

What I would like to add is that as we all know, all of the active members here (what I mean by active in this occasion is those who are commenting, not necessarily uploading clips) are into one specific thing: explicit/unsimulated sex/acts in movies or other productions.

Unfortunately, we have a vast amount of members in here, but there are only a handful of us that are actually trying to identify any potential upcoming movies like this, or do some sort of "investigation" in order to find possible leads to scenes that are upcoming or that have already been released but we are not aware of. For me personally, this is one of the major things that saddens me in this forum, because if everyone tried to contribute a bit more, I am sure that we could identify a few other movies that we are not aware of. I know that we cannot force anyone to do this, but I believe since the few of us who are trying to find this gems, and end up actually identifying them for the whole "world" to see, it's sort of...... sad.

Also, as much as I appreciate every uploader in here, either posting edited scenes of explicit sex or any other movies, there are some posts that for me are just worthless. I won't mention any members or posts, but an example for me would be "Booty and leggings of this celebrity at the gym", or "new bikini brand of this celebrity", or "clevage of this celebrity". Like, who actually gives a f***? Not me for sure. This is a Movie Sex Scene board, not some celebrity fan page.