Mongolian series

FortuneCookie

Anyone with knowledge of ripping from streaming sites here help me rip a show from voo.mn?? its called 30 days 30 sex and it has a lot of...i mean A LOT OF nudity...i have only 3 days of subscription left....

mammos

Administrator
Is there anything explicit in it?

mammos

Administrator
From a couple of interviews with the 2 actors (translated):

" - Was it difficult to play with sex parts and touch the precious parts of a woman?

- The sex parts were really difficult. E. Purevjargal and I were surrounded by 40-50 people from the film crew. Everyone just sits and watches. It was quite difficult. We both tried to go as soon as possible and said, "We need to go as real as real."

"- Surely the audience is interested in how the sex was filmed and whether it was a real part ?

- Of course, we will work to make the sex scene as realistic and believable as possible. Even "Unknown Woman", people were interested in whether the shooting was real or not. In no production, the actors are actually having sex and taking pictures. But it is made to look real only through artistic means. Impressing people to that extent is seen as a sign that the art has become more real and good."

I don't think there is anything truly explicit, but it looks like it has realistic and possibly graphic scenes, which gets my attention. I did a quick search but cannot find it other than the voo site.

boronunu

It's best done on a PC. There are two ways to do it. Usinig a screen recorder or directly download using widevine bypassing app. 2nd method is fairly technical but will give you best quality. You can search web to find tutorials for both