Me Chama de Bruna season 4

spyral

(Almost certainly not explicit, but good nudity)

The first 3 seasons had tons of incredible sexy nudity from the lead Maria Bopp who plays a call girl (whom the series is about). The fourth and final season came out 2 weeks ago on Fox Premium streaming service in Brazil. I have not been able to find any caps or even nudity reviews.

Curious if anyone in Brazil has seen this and thinks it's a good one to look forward to?

jkrc

Sometimes i prefer these types of shows/movies because they look real as hell and it's sexy as hell.

spyral

Sometimes i prefer these types of shows/movies because they look real as hell and it's sexy as hell.

I agree! It's also hot because the lead actress who has never even been topless in anything else is asked to do so much for her role. She's naked every week, getting her tits sucked by different guys, simulating sex, threesomes with other girls, bondage, etc. And she's hot. So I can't wait to see what she gets up to in the final season.

jkrc

I agree! It's also hot because the lead actress who has never even been topless in anything else is asked to do so much for her role. She's naked every week, getting her tits sucked by different guys, simulating sex, threesomes with other girls, bondage, etc. And she's hot. So I can't wait to see what she gets up to in the final season.
Yes, they do everything and hot actresses do them because it's "simulated" but it looks super real. And I assume there's plenty of stuff out there like this because of it. Do you know of any other shows or movies like this? I like the non-american stuff. But it makes it hard to find.

spyral

Again - thanks so much for sharing the links. I skimmed the episodes and have a nudity summary to save you time. As always Maria Bopp performs the nudity. Not as great as previous seasons for nudity but still solid. Sex scene is episode 1 and 3 are the best.

S04E01
33:28 - in a great outfit wrapped as a present, begins a fully nude sex scene where she shows breasts and ass, gets nipples sucked, best shot is at 35:23 where you can basically see her shaved pubic mound which is only partially covered by her hand when she rides a guy. in HD you can almost make out how her fingers move her lips

S04E02
9:56 brief glimpse of full frontal when she is getting fucked from behind
42:13 brief topless as she slips out of a fancy dress

S04E03
8:00 topless as she sings and dances in front of a mirror
14:15 fully nude sensual sex scene, you see her topless, with nipples sucked, deep french kissing
21:48 she is nude and double teamed by two guys, ass and tits visible, maybe a glimpse of shadowy full frontal (WARNING: the two guys are playing with each other and making out as well)
32:30 a different actress recording herself on a webcam. hard nipples in a thin shirt, then a topless covering with her hands. I think she's playing an underage character.

S04E04
2:44 Opens on a party with a couple of hot topless women (extras). Nothing else noteworthy

S04E05
39:47 blindfold, she's naked but you see her topless, she licks all over the stomach and chest of some guy, then licks a candy (?) rubs it on her nipple before rubbing it into her crotch/ass. one guy enters her from behind while she makes out and goes down on a second guy all while a third guy is in the room. they take off the blindfold to reveal that she is being fucked in front a group of women (who want to be prostitutes?) and she is upset to see that the young girl she knows is in the group.

S04E06
2:09 continuation of the ending scene from the last episode. She freaks out and one of the guys she was fucking restrains and chokes her and as they are struggling you see her topless and a quick glimpse of her shaved mound. He chokes her until she is unconscious.
Nothing else

S04E07
Nothing

S04E08
Nothing