Marfa Girl 2: Fucking Texas Again

C3SP33

Hey guys, longtime lurker, first time poster.

Just a heads up that “Marfa Girl 2” will be released in Europe on blu-ray on the 13th. Not only does it have that awesome extended title (see post heading) but it also purports to be “uncut.”

Could be bullshit, but it does list the running time as 79 minutes, which is three minutes longer than even the pretty amazing low-rez screener that user sowbb heroically posted here in 2018. That one ran 76 minutes. So did the US dvd release - but that one cropped a couple of shots, including one where the beautiful Mercedes Maxwell is clearly shown stroking Jonathan Velasquez’s erect cock. Let’s hope the 79 minute European blu-ray will have that and some unseen delights.

Any of our Euro buddies feel like taking the plunge and picking up a copy for us poor Region A mofos?

mammos

Administrator
Some websites have the label FSK 16 on the cover, while others have the FSK 18, although both appear to be uncut.

I wonder why...

jkrc

I see March 27 on Amazon.de. Most websites I saw says 75min.
I also see Marfa Girl F****** Texas available. Which is the first movie. Does anyone know if that one is different?

Last edited:

jkrc

I already asked this, but i'll try again. Is Marfa Girl Fucking Texas different than the original? Does anyone know?
I'm asking about Marfa Girl 1.

C3SP33

I’ll answer, if only because I started the thread and you asked so nicely: I don’t know. My guess is “no” because a look at the runtimes on the US release of “Marfa Girl” and the European release of “Marfa Girl: Fucking Texas” are both 105 minutes. Also “Marfa Girl,” while having a sexy scene or two, wasn’t as explicit as its sequel, so I’m not as interested in doing any further comparisons.

The European release of the sequel - which may come out on the 13th or the 27th (I’ve seen both listed) - is touted as being a few minutes longer than the already released US version and “uncut.“ This interests me and I hope one of our European members will check it out and report back.

friend

Screenshot 2020-03-22 19.26.12.jpg

IMDB say 97 min

jkrc

Yes, sorry. I was asking about Marfa Girl 2 Fucking Texas Again. There are two different release dates. Which is why I asked. But I am curious on the 1st one also.

I wonder how accurate the run-times are. I'm expecting the same screener that was posted long ago. Mercedes giving a quick hand job that's not cropped, the guy giving her oral, and then her grinding his dick, but no penetration.

Isn't there supposed to be a part 3?

CSP333

Well, sorry to report that jkrc is probably correct. The blu-ray is out and, while I haven't seen it, they finally released its full packaging - including the back cover.

The back cover of the Euro release now clarifies that the final runtime is 77 minutes - the same as the screener we saw before. The DVD is listed as having a 72 minute runtime, so stay away from that one.

What's odd is that they (many of the vendor sites) had shown it as having an "FSK 18" age rating and a 79 minute runtime, set to be released March 13th. Then it was corrected to an "FSK 16" rating and a 77 runtime and was released today. Was there a case of last minute editorial cold feet?

Where is that true uncut cut? (And if any of you Europeans ever grab the blu-ray, please let us know what it contains. Even better, make clips, because even if there's nothing new to see, it'll still be in much higher-rez than that pirated screener.)

jkrc

I'm thinking anyone can buy it from anywhere and watch it on a PC? I want to see it also if anyone gets it.