Help finding some scenes

jkrc

I've seen these scenes a million times, but sometimes it's hard for me to keep track of movie, and actress names.
1. The very popular almost extra mile one. It's mainly everyone's favorite scene. Where the guy puts the girl in bed, pounds her a little, then she gets on top with some series riding genital contact.
2. I think it's called raging bull or something like that? I think the guy is a boxer, and she boxes with him, and the girl is super hot and young. He pounds her hard.
3. Not sure how to describe this one. Spanish actress, genital contact, was brightened many times to see if it's real. Brunette. Also very popular.

I appreciate the help everyone.

mammos

Administrator

Perhaps Neon Bull? Samya De Lavor.

harper

Number 2 sounds like Sangre En La Boca with Eva De Dominici. She is so fucking hot and that lucky actor get to do everything he wants.

jkrc

Number 2 sounds like Sangre En La Boca with Eva De Dominici. She is so fucking hot and that lucky actor get to do everything he wants.
Yes, this is it! Thanks! I'm not sure why I was thinking bull...lol. Yeah, LUCKY actor he was pounding it hard Is there any info about this like was the sex real, or any other inside info?

jkrc

I've seen these scenes a million times, but sometimes it's hard for me to keep track of movie, and actress names.
1. The very popular almost extra mile one. It's mainly everyone's favorite scene. Where the guy puts the girl in bed, pounds her a little, then she gets on top with some series riding genital contact.
2. I think it's called raging bull or something like that? I think the guy is a boxer, and she boxes with him, and the girl is super hot and young. He pounds her hard.
3. Not sure how to describe this one. Spanish actress, genital contact, was brightened many times to see if it's real. Brunette. Also very popular.

I appreciate the help everyone.
This 3rd one is a very hot I guess I'd say spanish actress. Very popularly hot. She did a nude sex scene before, then did another. She was on top of the guy on a bed. Genital contact while riding him. It was brightened to see if it was extra mile. The scene is very dark.

harper

Sangre En La Boca - I've never read any inside information about the filming. He's much older than her but you can tell she's very attracted to him. The kissing is real and she is very comfortable having his body and dick all over her. I bet they were fucking off screen, even if the sex on camera was only simulated.

3rd one - 30 Coins with Megan Montaner?