Explicit Scenes with a story behind them

Jayz10

Im looking for explicit scenes that caused some controversy for the actress involved because she is married or having a boyfriend.

such examples are Kristina Asmus from the movie Text (2019), she is a well known actress in Russia and her boyfriend is a famous comedian, the scene had a lot of controversy because it was too explicit (the actor probably fucked her in that scene) and the Russian trolls started mocking her boyfriend in every forum in Russia, afterward they split up

another example is Eva De Dominici in the movie Sangre En La Boca (2016), sex was explicit and long and she split up from her boyfriend.

so any more examples ?

jkrc

another example is Eva De Dominici in the movie Sangre En La Boca (2016), sex was explicit and long and she split up from her boyfriend.
This was explicit? The scenes I seen were hot, but i didn't see anything explicit. Unless theres a version out there I haven't seen? Is the sex real? I assumed it was simulated.

bosspong

This was explicit? The scenes I seen were hot, but i didn't see anything explicit. Unless theres a version out there I haven't seen? Is the sex real? I assumed it was simulated.
A sex scene can be explicit without being real, that distinction needs to be made. Those two terms always seem to get conflated.

Friendlyfella

A sex scene can be explicit without being real, that distinction needs to be made. Those two terms always seem to get conflated.
Thank you for that bosspong. People use "explicit" and "real" interchangeably and get upset when you post a scene and describe it as explicit.

HellThom

I agree that a scene can be real without being explicit, but the other way around ? Can't see it. Do you have an example ?

jkrc

I guess I'm having a hard time knowing the difference. Like, Eva De Dominici in the movie Sangre En La Boca. I didn't see anything "explicit" like dick and vag touching, or vag shots, etc. I don't know if the sex is unsimulated or real. The word "explicit" is a broad term without specifics. It would help to know what is "explicit" about it? Was the sex unsimulated, did it show penetration, did it show her pussy lips, etc..

Jayz10

I guess I'm having a hard time knowing the difference. Like, Eva De Dominici in the movie Sangre En La Boca. I didn't see anything "explicit" like dick and vag touching, or vag shots, etc. I don't know if the sex is unsimulated or real. The word "explicit" is a broad term without specifics. It would help to know what is "explicit" about it? Was the sex unsimulated, did it show penetration, did it show her pussy lips, etc..
I don't think she was penetrated but u can see part of her labia and her vagina on his dick when she is on top of him
This is a brightened version https://www.reddit.com/r/PopCultureGifs/comments/9rh87f its not that easy to notice but its there, and a lot of rumors circled around her relationship with the actor after that movie.
hopefully someone can brighten all of the scenes and with some image clearing.

Last edited: