Detyam do 16 (Russia 2010)

spyral

Came across this and thought I'd share. It's a bit of an odd fit for this forum but I thought you'd enjoy it.

Anna Starshenbaum was in a Russian movie in 2010 called Detyam do 16. Her sex scenes in the movie are hot, but not explicit:

The movie poster contains a photograph of her in one of the sex scenes. You can see it's explicit but the genitals are blurred out:

But an unedited version of that photograph came out where you can see her visible labia:

Hot stuff!

mammos

Administrator
Lol nice! It also looks like she is pushing against his erection if my eyes are not deceiving me! But then again based on his position, it seems a little bit anatomically impossible! It sure looks like a painted dick though!

mammos

Administrator
i upscaled the pic to get a bit more detail, very nice slit :)

i have an ai upscale program that can greatly increase video quality, and am happy to upscale any good explicit scenes if anyone has suggestions
Wow that's really good! Can you also do videos as well? Maybe we should start an Upscaled Scenes thread so that we can post there different requests of scenes and have them all in one place.

eggyfish

Wow that's really good! Can you also do videos as well? Maybe we should start an Upscaled Scenes thread so that we can post there different requests of scenes and have them all in one place.
Yes I can do videos, any ideas of scenes anyone thinks would be good, let me know

mammos

Administrator
Yes I can do videos, any ideas of scenes anyone thinks would be good, let me know
That's great. I'll open a new thread in the request section so that people can put their requests there for any people such as yourself who are willing to help out with upscaling.