Can anyone recommend some of the best "unpopular" extremely hot girl sex scenes?

jkrc

When I say unpopular I'm talking movies that aren't popular or very known. With actresses that aren't popular or known. It's easy for someone to mention Game of Thrones, or Basic instinct, Blue is the Warmest Color, etc. Or even unsimulated stuff like Nymphomaniac, etc. Not those.
Some of the best stuff I've seen is from international movies. Middle east stuff (which is what i'm mostly interested in)), Asia stuff. Not necessarily Chinses, or Japanese, or Korean etc. I'm not really into that). I mostly find them in Hispanic films. Or even indie US stuff with some random model or instagram model. Hidden gem stuff. Were I just randomly bump into something while doing this type of search and it's turns out to be wow.
I'm looking for some of those hidden gems. Extremely hot woman, sometimes young girl stuff (not underage), sometimes a story of forbidden or controversial stuff.
But basically an extremely hot woman in a super hot sex scene. Simulated is fine. Like Megan Montaner although that's not so unpopular and became very popular.
Any recommendations?

spyral

Here are some recommendations from me:
  1. Maite Perroni in the Spanish series Dark Desire (2020) - I think she's incredibly hot
  2. Maria Valverde Madrid 1987 (2011) - gorgeous actress with a young woman / older man theme
  3. Dira Paes in Divino Amor (2019) - beautiful MILF with a very raw sex scene
  4. Eva De Dominici - Sangre en la Boca - stunning actress with another raw sex scene
  5. Flora Martinez - Rosario Tijeras (2005) - incredibly sexy latin actress with great sex scenes
  6. Deborah Francois Mes cheres etudes (2010) - another young actress / older man
  7. Veronica Sanchez - La Montana Rusa (ES-2012) - beautiful actress, great raw sex scenes
  8. Aviva (2020) - some great raw / realistic (though not explicit) sex scenes
  9. Tanya Ilieva in Zift (BG 2008) - sexy body on the actress
  10. Maria Bopp - Me Chama de Bruna - probably well known but if anyone doesn't, highly recommended. Hot actress gives everything consistently throughout the series.
Could you share some of your favorites as well so we can look them up?

jkrc

Here are some recommendations from me:
  1. Maite Perroni in the Spanish series Dark Desire (2020) - I think she's incredibly hot
  2. Maria Valverde Madrid 1987 (2011) - gorgeous actress with a young woman / older man theme
  3. Dira Paes in Divino Amor (2019) - beautiful MILF with a very raw sex scene
  4. Eva De Dominici - Sangre en la Boca - stunning actress with another raw sex scene
  5. Flora Martinez - Rosario Tijeras (2005) - incredibly sexy latin actress with great sex scenes
  6. Deborah Francois Mes cheres etudes (2010) - another young actress / older man
  7. Veronica Sanchez - La Montana Rusa (ES-2012) - beautiful actress, great raw sex scenes
  8. Aviva (2020) - some great raw / realistic (though not explicit) sex scenes
  9. Tanya Ilieva in Zift (BG 2008) - sexy body on the actress
  10. Maria Bopp - Me Chama de Bruna - probably well known but if anyone doesn't, highly recommended. Hot actress gives everything consistently throughout the series.
Could you share some of your favorites as well so we can look them up?
I wish I could have saved some or even remembered what they were. It's so random the stuff I bump into. It's not only Hispanic or Spanish stuff, it's middle east, Europe, etc.

Also, the ones I'd recommend are some you named already. I don't know too may. Which is why I'm requesting..lol.

hardcore50

Hello, is there a movie? 4 young girls were running away from home and then 1 of them was with a mature dominant woman in the toilet at the bar. I wonder if anyone knows the name of a lesbian-themed movie.

Goutch

When I say unpopular I'm talking movies that aren't popular or very known. With actresses that aren't popular or known. It's easy for someone to mention Game of Thrones, or Basic instinct, Blue is the Warmest Color, etc. Or even unsimulated stuff like Nymphomaniac, etc. Not those.
Some of the best stuff I've seen is from international movies. Middle east stuff (which is what i'm mostly interested in)), Asia stuff. Not necessarily Chinses, or Japanese, or Korean etc. I'm not really into that). I mostly find them in Hispanic films. Or even indie US stuff with some random model or instagram model. Hidden gem stuff. Were I just randomly bump into something while doing this type of search and it's turns out to be wow.
I'm looking for some of those hidden gems. Extremely hot woman, sometimes young girl stuff (not underage), sometimes a story of forbidden or controversial stuff.
But basically an extremely hot woman in a super hot sex scene. Simulated is fine. Like Megan Montaner although that's not so unpopular and became very popular.
Any recommendations?
Nataly Umana from Decadencia (2015)