Annie Lam

laineclarkjr

There is a beautiful asian performer who resides in france named Annie Lam. She is known to do explicit things on stage. anyone please, if you know of any of her work, i must have it.

tdlotslv

There is a beautiful asian performer who resides in france named Annie Lam. She is known to do explicit things on stage. anyone please, if you know of any of her work, i must have it.
Just searched her she is definitely ripe thanks for letting us know about her friend currently downloading some of her works if it is of proper note will post

laineclarkjr

i know she has done some movies or scenes where she gives oral or actually has sex with the male performer! here is her website : histoirederiens.com/ she has mini videos as well as full length videos (but edited for content)...:( she used to post many videos on vimeo.com under the name ErosPower (ero = sex i believe) but she has been dormant for over 2 or 3 months now. i have written countless emails and actual letters but have received no reply...again, if anyone can find work of her, i appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

laineclarkjr

man, it has been over a year since i heard from her or the producer. they were supposed to be creating a website to buy her stuff on...i dont know what happened