Annabelle partagée 1991

Maverick

Does anyone have this movie?
Its a movie with some explicit sex scenes and its tough to find or even download.
Any help would be grateful.

Elabuelo

Once upon a time, I had the movie in my sights for a long time but finally I lost any interest about it because from what I got about it, the film should contain an explicit male masturbation scene and nothing more.

Maverick

From what i have read about this movie, it does have tons of explicit sex with the actress
hence kinda eager to check it.
and if you have this movie, would love to have it.

Elabuelo

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101353/
On the page above you can find a mention that, "This (movie) caused considerable consternation upon its release for its opening few minutes which depict a handjob on an erect male member complete with ejaculation". That must be the masturbation scene I mentioned in my previous post though I seemed to have forgotten about the ejaculation.
Neverthless, there is a review on the same page by somebody who has seen the film and judging from what he writes there is really nothing to get excited about.

Bolinator

I found this:

Anyone here with a mrskin account care to check if they really do have it?

It seems they don't have it. The page shows only a "request" button that led to a page with the information below.

1573693539957.png

Petr_1988

wont ever see it. only came out on vhs and im sure all the tapes have been lost over the years.
Yes, one review from IMDB, the dude writes that he found a cassette in the university library, so the hope is either for an enthusiastic student who will digitize and upload the film, or for a show on some French art television channel

mammos

Administrator
I remember watching this a long time ago, but for some reason I didn't save it.

Thankfully, I remembered where. Our friend @areskratos posted it on celebtop some time ago.

I think the links are still active.