Oral sex Adieu Au Langage 2014

panda66

Superb slow-motion video, ah yes, I had no illusions, there was penetration,

I don't know what we have in France, we must be very perverse :D, but a lot of films with explicit sex come from France, ''passion'', ''romance'', ''chronique sexuelle d'une famille d'aujourd'hui'', ''love''...

SomeGuy

I don't know what we have in France, we must be very perverse :D, but a lot of films with explicit sex come from France, ''passion'', ''romance'', ''chronique sexuelle d'une famille d'aujourd'hui'', ''love''...
I wouldn't say necessarily say "perverse" but certainly a lot less prudish compared to mainstream US, which still have hangups about displays of sex in certain parts of the country. All the better for our enjoyment :D

Last edited:

naughtybim

SomeGuy

Impossible to tell as it's too dark and there are no identifying marks....not likely any of the main actresses to the film.

panda66

Absolutely. The best is face + explicit sexual act (as in the film chronique sexuelle d'une famille d'aujourd'hui) or at the very least, there must be distinctive signs, as in the short film ''passion'' where you can see that the skin grains match in the film and on the actress's photos.

here it's impossible to know who the actors are.