99 moons

Nicky

New movie coming out called 99 moons. I’m unsure if there will be anything explicit though. It looks promising based on what I read.

sowbb

https://m.imdb.com/news/ni63613916 This is one of the articles I was reading. It is vague, I could be way off, but I thought it looked promising. We will just have to wait and see I guess.

From the full article in Variety, which normally doesn't shy from words like "explicit" or "unsimulated" in proper context:
Working with an intimacy coordinator for each sex scene, detailed choreographies and predefined limits in terms of touch and camera angles were worked out in advance, M-Appeal explained. Gassmann added that allowing more freedom and trust, this process taught him a lot about communication in relation to intimacy on screen.

Intimacy coordinators and nudity are like tax collectors and money: they are paid to be surrounded by it and to make sure nobody else gets to enjoy it. So no, I don't think it's explicit.

But thanks for trying though :)

Kayya

if there are explicit scenes in this movie ( hope so but i think they ll use body double) and especially
If she's doing "Valentina Di Pace," we're going to see another woman who's married (or at least called a partner) with real scenes.

( Michele Esteri his name )

Last edited:

Nicky

Obviously I have not seen it yet, but it might be real because they are both first time actors. But who knows.