10TB of cloud storage for free!

DELETED

I think that all users of this site will need an extra place to store movies and videos.

You will need to register on three different sites.

www.terabox.com
Go to the site using the link and click on the inscription located on the right side of the screen to proceed to the registration process:

1619802084_screenshot_1.png

Choosing the method of creation through the mailbox:

1619802051_screenshot_2.png

We come up with a nickname for our account, also enter an email address (confirmation is required) and a password. Open the email that you specified when creating the account. We find a letter from the site, click on the link in it. The account is confirmed, click on "Log in":

1619802053_screenshot_5.png

Everything, 1024GB has appeared on your account and is ready for full use.

trainbit.com

go to the website. We see the "5000 GB Free Space" button, click on it

1611504593_screenshot_2.png
We specify any first and last name in English. Next, you need to write your email ( confirmation is not required ) and password. Choose the country of residence, confirm the terms of use and go through the captcha.

1611504635_screenshot_5.png
We complete the registration by clicking on the button, wait a couple of seconds for a full download. The space has been received, namely 5000 GB and is ready for your use.

1611504582_screenshot_7.png

www.playbook.com/p/invite/

We open the official page of the service using a link where you can read more about the capabilities of the site and so on. We lower it down to the point "This is a new cloud for creatives" and click on the button "Give me a Pro (4 TB)":

1642341440_screenshot_5.png

We enter the email address (we use the real one, as we will need confirmation) and choose what we are going to use the service for. After that, we specify the name of the company and the work

1642341450_screenshot_6.png

After that, a letter should come to the mail that you specified earlier. Open it and click on the button to confirm the address. Now we are waiting for about 3-7 days, during this period a letter with an invitation to use should come to the mail. Activate it and check the account

1642341473_screenshot_8.png

I hope the article turned out to be at least a little useful for you! But I do not advise storing files that are important to you on these sites!