White Girl (2016) from Elizabeth Wood

tdlotslv

I have been looking forward to this for quite some time everything I have come across thus far have been fakes and malware heavies but if you can hold on for just a little more Netflix will be getting it soon so if you do not have the service I am pretty sure someone such Arabic will release it

mammos

Administrator
This guy on IMDb breaks down the scenes, but it doesn't state anything explicit:

"(0:01) Partial panties on India Menuez as they become visible under her shorts going up some stairs. Soon after we see Morgan Saylor in a bra and little white shorts and India Menuez in a bikini top.
(0:07) Bottom buns on Morgan Saylor as her panties are pulled down by Justin Bartha. Then she blows him hard. Brief panties when she fixes her skirt.
(0:16) Right breast then both breasts on Morgan Saylor screwing a guy on the roof.
(0:24) Breasts on Annabelle Dexter-Jones in bathroom when she gets help taking her dress down.
(0:25) Possible bush on Morgan Saylor sitting on the toilet. Then India Menuez is receiving oral while the guy squeezes her chest over her top.
(0:30) Flashes of breasts on Morgan Saylor having sex in the back of a taxi.
(0:41) Morgan Saylor flashes her left breast to her boyfriend in jail.
(0:50) Passed out in back of car, Morgan Saylor gives a quick pantiy flash as she knocks a guy’s hand away trying to wake her up.
(0:52) Morgan Saylor is having her right nipple pinched painfully hard by a drug dealer over her clothes.
(0:54) Quick flash of breasts on India Menuez riding a guy as Morgan Saylor walks in. It immediately cuts to Saylor lying on the bed in a little nightie.
(0:57) Great shot of Morgan Saylor riding Justin Bartha. Breasts, thrusting hips, no clothes.
(0:59) Morgan Saylor takes her top off on the dance floor showing her breasts and then goes up to the DJ booth to show everyone.
(1:02) We see panties on Morgan Saylor during this scene.
(1:05) Legs on Morgan Saylor on the couch as Chris Noth tries to wake her up by rubbing her thighs. Eventually he bends her over and has sex with her from behind.
(1:06) India Menuez and Morgan Saylor are naked and entwined in the shower on the floor. Don’t see the good stuff, but more of Menuez.
(1:09) Morgan Saylor in bed in her panties as a guy hugs and cries over her.

Also there is supposedly a scene where Morgan snorts cocaine off a penis. Not simulated either. She really snorts a white substance off actual live penis."

he2000

fake cock again ? real ?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/09bde9506859029

morgan.jpg

tdlotslv

Just by the way she is holding it and the camera angles from these still shots for me right now until I obtain some more information it is 98% prosthetic not to mention it just looks like one of those famous quick blowjobs just their way of letting the audience know that the bj is not the main focus which it ought to be I think