WELCOME HOME 2012

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Waste of time. A rating of R15+ for Japanese cinemas means completely blurred genitals. Only breasts.

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
I had a sad experience with a similar movie theater. It took money from my European card, but it didn't let me watch movies even through the VPN. Even screenshots on it produced a black screen.

Petr_1988

Which is the free trial version? To bypass restrictions, you can use a VPN and set the country to Japan.
The first and fourth links offer a free trial period.
Great news. Doesn't it mean though that it will probably be censored or pixelated since it's from Japan?
Most likely it is.
I had a sad experience with a similar movie theater. It took money from my European card, but it didn't let me watch movies even through the VPN. Even screenshots on it produced a black screen.
Sadly. Then it remains only to wait until the film appears somewhere else.

The film is on the Japanese Amazon, apparently only available from Japan.

Last edited:

SomeGuy

Thanks for the upload, @areskratos. Disappointing...definitely not worth the anticipation and effort looking for this movie.

"Penis out of pants" handjob scene in slo mo, so very likely a prosthetic.

welcome.jpg

https://1fichier.com/?5dzob1pnqfz2myblodan
https://www.mediafire.com/file/36gpcby3qev74as/Welcome_Home_%282012%29.h*ndj*b.mp4/file

Attachments

• welcome.jpg
    welcome.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
Yeah, it is such disappointing that after all these years of searching there isn't much to talk about it. I guess we overhyped it; myself included. At least we get a partial closure, until the unblurred version shows up, which I believe won't be much different.

There is a scene in the kitchen where they have sex standing up and when the guy pulls out, you clearly see him wearing a used condom.

I wonder about this scene though, if it's the one that ends at 37:40, it looks like it was cut with a fade-out. Maybe @Friendlyfella can clear this for us in case there is something missing. Unless it's another scene in the kitchen because I didn't watch the whole movie only the timestamps above.

Petr_1988

Yeah, it is such disappointing that after all these years of searching there isn't much to talk about it. I guess we overhyped it; myself included. At least we get a partial closure, until the unblurred version shows up, which I believe won't be much different.

I wonder about this scene though, if it's the one that ends at 37:40, it looks like it was cut with a fade-out. Maybe @Friendlyfella can clear this for us in case there is something missing. Unless it's another scene in the kitchen because I didn't watch the whole movie only the timestamps above.
I think he meant the moment 1:01:13