Vivamax Quarter-mile Thread

mistersepiol

So Vivamax has released at least 200 titles in the last couple of years and has been pushing some boundaries since then, even though not as much as we would like.

But in this thread I'd like to preserve the instances where the actresses interacted with something palpable for a change. That means mostly prosthetics, of course.

It seems that we don't give much love to such, but I remember long scenes with dildos, quick mouth on prosthetic, grabbing a hold of it, which are not extramile but you don't see everyday (as the rule is to pretend to do it all with the air).

I'm not sure if it's of interest to the forum but I'll be filling in the thread as I remember each scene. Please feel free to help. I guess it's the way I found of encouraging myself to collect such content.

mammos

Administrator
Yeap, go for it, just make sure to only post the most realistic and somewhat debatable ones as to not flood this thread with just unnecessary nude scenes.

Goutch

There is a pretty convincing blowjob in the first 5 minutes in "Bata Pa Si Sabel"
less realistic but in scorpio night 3 also,
in Salamat Daks, there is a nice scene too.

can't remember other one, that's the first that come to my mind

SaveTheDay

Amazing topic, I remember one scene from Alapaap (2022). Contains very short hj and sth visible during sex scene.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 275
Last edited: