Explicit Valentina Gutiérrez, Carmela Pérez - Inspiria (2020) 1080p

SomeGuy

Doubt that most guys get to finish when they shoot sex scenes. On a movie shoot, time is money. Unless climaxing is part of the scene, once they get the shot they want, it's onto the next setup. The poor dude gets to enjoy a brief taste of the action and then is left hanging (pardon the pun)....it's a tough gig.

Last edited:

Warfighter02

Doubt that most guys get to finish when they shoot sex scenes. On a movie shoot, time is money. Unless climaxing is part of the scene, once they get the shot they want, it's onto the next setup. The poor dude gets to enjoy a brief taste of the action and then is left hanging (pardon the pun)....it's a tough gig.
100%

It's literally called a job. An acting job. Unless you're the director-cum-producer-cum-actor-cum-solefinancier (pun totally intended), you're literally working for a bunch people on top of you (director > producers > studios) and just like in any other job any funny business is liable to get you fired. Who the heck had the idea that a film set is a place of leisure where schedules are based around your cock?

And besides if you & your co-star were really that into each other, there's always a trailer/motel room for you two to get it on like rabbits, *post-shoot*.

bro94

I doubt either. Unless it’s part of the script, they’ll have a hard stop. I talked with an actor from another short some time ago and while the entire foreplay was filmed, he had a hard stop from the director just before penetration since it was not part of the script.

Federico

I doubt either. Unless it’s part of the script, they’ll have a hard stop. I talked with an actor from another short some time ago and while the entire foreplay was filmed, he had a hard stop from the director just before penetration since it was not part of the script.

What short is ?