"The Invisible Artery" a spanish-catalan movie from 2015 with possible explicit blowjob and nudity

al112

I happened to find this film just hours ago and I didn't even knew it existed. It may contain some explicit scenes, but maybe they used prosthetics.

It's only available online, no DVD or Blu Ray, probably only released through some festivals years ago, but it's in 1080p where I got it, seems like an official release: https://www.filmin.es/pelicula/la-arteria-invisible

Op7dI5G.jpg

Last edited:

tdlotslv

I do not see anything of worth in this trailer however can you please share with us all how did you determine that it may contain some gems?

Elabuelo

Possible explicit blowjob? What does it mean? Have you read about it somewhere or what makes you think there is something explicit in the movie?

al112

I do not see anything of worth in this trailer however can you please share with us all how did you determine that it may contain some gems?

Possible explicit blowjob? What does it mean? Have you read about it somewhere or what makes you think there is something explicit in the movie?

Good morning! You have all your answers here (edited by me btw):

al112

Thank you ! Clearly prosthetic, but man she's gorgeous !

No prob! For a sec at first I though it was a real dick for how she was working on it, she really was into her role LOL. But jokes aside, yes, she's very good looking, she's called Joana Vilapuig, a catalan actress born in 1994, funny trivia: she has a younger sister (born in 1997) named Mireia, which she already did some nude scenes (only topless though) here:

I try to found more actresses like them who unexpectedly go from a regular/famous TV show to do some nudity in short/full-length movies. I'm sure there's more out there but man, I was very lucky finding these gems.

Last edited:

tdlotslv

Good morning! You have all your answers here (edited by me btw):
The scenes alone at the beginning and at the very end has definitely peaked my interest thanks for the share my friend sadly everyone that I have reached out too have never heard of this project so unfortunately I may never get my hands on a copy but I'll continue to search for it

al112

The scenes alone at the beginning and at the very end has definitely peaked my interest thanks for the share my friend sadly everyone that I have reached out too have never heard of this project so unfortunately I may never get my hands on a copy but I'll continue to search for it

I have the full movie in one of my hard disks if you're interested (it's like 2,5GB), you can rent it I think in the link I posted at the very top. I used a program that can download pretty much any type of media, but I think I'm doing something illegal if you can only see it online without being able to buy it.

tdlotslv

I have the full movie in one of my hard disks if you're interested (it's like 2,5GB), you can rent it I think in the link I posted at the very top. I used a program that can download pretty much any type of media, but I think I'm doing something illegal if you can only see it online without being able to buy it.
Sure I am definitely interested in seeing it just let me know how to