SEXO SALVAJE ( 2016 )

Meyz

This was the second trailer​

I just saw that the youtube account cinemovida wrote in the comment section "he dont know how to publish and its not possible" (This was under the first trailer)

nikolasd

This was the second trailer​

I just saw that the youtube account cinemovida wrote in the comment section "he dont know how to publish and its not possible" (This was under the first trailer)
We have to see the full movie of this..But how???

bosspong

I reached out again to the director. He asked me to post this for him on here:

Hi! I’m glad that the film still keep creating some discussion even it only had a local exhibition.

As a filmmaker it makes one happy to know your film had create interest. But, sadly, the film will never see the light.

I’m not the owner of the film. Even I put so much work in it, I don’t even had a copy of it and I’m convinced I will never see my own work again.

That’s why when people write to me to ask for the film It makes me happy but for obvious reason It also makes me sad.

Why It will be not release again?

There is a legal issue with two of the actors that says the production never was clearly about the “hardcore” sex scenes and where not happy with the Final Cut.

I myself was very clear about those scenes and I was more than available to even testify in court, but the production was not insterested in go there so they let the film die. There is nothing I can do. I wish that some day the film could see the light or even that maybe I could make the film again.

For those curious about the story or sex scenes.

The film is just a “talk movie” about a couple that begins as swingers and are going to their first party swinger. In the flashbacks and climax of the film, we have the sex scenes that are in some way éxplicits (more than 50 shades, but not like Nymphomaniac). There is nudity and simulate sex.

The climax is an orgy.

The theme of the film was that love has nothing to do with sex, and the main characters have to understand that, meanwhile each of them discovers is own sensuality. Andrea loves hardcore sex with people she doesn’t know meanwhile his husband Marcos need a sentimental link with the person to have sex, like in the line of a poly amorous person, bringing conflict to the relationship.

The film ends with the idea that she accepts him besides his need of affection with other woman, and with the possibility of them considerating not being swingers but maybe an open relationship. This was something I was hoping to explore in a sequel, and in a third one the poly amorous theme.

Hope this helps and sorry that this may be a film that only was seen by the persons that watch the film in his teatrical release in Puerto Rico (PR). For the scriptwriting I was 3-5 years making a research about swinger in Puerto Rico because is a really small community and very hard to find. I was able to know couples and be invited to party swingers to know and interview other couples. It was a serious work that took me to much effort. Too bad that even the film has some people around the work interested (I receive from Spain messages all week and from Latin America) the executives don’t want to work with the issue. Time will tell
1f614.png

My English is not the best. I hope everything that I wrote makes sense.

Thank’s, Eddie

mammos

Administrator
Thank you for reaching out to him and somewhat clarifying things for us. So it looks like the film will never show up which is unfortunate. Based on his explanations, it seems that there aren't any explicit scenes in the movie, maybe daring ones but not explicit if I understood correctly.

I hope you expressed our sympathy to him and what he tried to achieve with the movie because we need more people like him to dare and create this kind of movies.

Meyz

nikolasd

the real reason why its not pu

the real reason why its not published
But here they are saying that the movie has played aout of Puerto Rico..