Sexy Sarah Silverman uknown almost real sex scene.

moxifi4034

Hello Guys i was reading in intreview that there was one particular movie or series which sarah silverman had real gential contact with an extra so i found this gif i tried to search and find the true source of this scene but i cant find anything if you guys could help i would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 9OVNl0X.gif
    9OVNl0X.gif
    2 MB · Views: 451
Last edited:

moxifi4034

I doubt it cuz she stated that it was a comedy. It is suggested that the movie is Saint John of Las Vegas and maybe that scene was cut out.
The gif is the scene we looking for if you guys can found the source of this gif then we might have a hidden gem the guy behind her seems like the extra she described in the interview who might really fucked her.

The Things we know are:

1.Its a comedy

2.It Released before or in 2013 which was the time she gave the interview.

Imagine being an extra tho and the director let you to fuck Sarah Silverman until you destroy her pussy or maybe even cum inside.

Not to mention that in the gif she seems like she has real sex, her face her hair its messed up and the guy seems to fuck her in real there is even his shadow behind the wall, I have seen many Sarah Silverman sex scenes but only this one is well hidden and unknown and her reaction seems too real to be faked.

Last edited:

Anks

This interview was given in November 2013. I checked details (Parents guide and Keywords) of all her comedy films up to 2013 on IMDB yesterday. There must be like 30-35 movies. None of them have a clue. So, as mentioned above, either it was deleted from the released version or the scene was shot before the interview while film got released after the interview. "I smile back (2015)" has a sex scene in which guy is hehind her.

Other possibility is that indicent happened while filming a TV movie, which I did not go through.

How did you conclude that gif indeed shows the scene she referred to in the interview?

moxifi4034

This interview was given in November 2013. I checked details (Parents guide and Keywords) of all her comedy films up to 2013 on IMDB yesterday. There must be like 30-35 movies. None of them have a clue. So, as mentioned above, either it was deleted from the released version or the scene was shot before the interview while film got released after the interview. "I smile back (2015)" has a sex scene in which guy is hehind her.

Other possibility is that indicent happened while filming a TV movie, which I did not go through.

How did you conclude that gif indeed shows the scene she referred to in the interview?
Because it has well hidden and unknown source for a gif and it seems that the sex scene in this gif is more close to what she described in the interview.

Also IMDB won't give always the right details some movies which might even have real sex/unsimulated sex are empty in parents guide.

Petr_1988

I think in an interview she does not say that she had real sex with an extra. She mentions that she was wearing panties, that she felt his boner, that the scene was brutal, that it wasn't rape.
More like a bloated journalistic story.
In any case, either the scene is cut, or if filmed as a GIF, there will be no explicit details in it. And nothing can be said from her face, firstly, she is a woman, and secondly, an actress, which means she knows how to simulate doubly.

moxifi4034

I think in an interview she does not say that she had real sex with an extra. She mentions that she was wearing panties, that she felt his boner, that the scene was brutal, that it wasn't rape.
More like a bloated journalistic story.
In any case, either the scene is cut, or if filmed as a GIF, there will be no explicit details in it. And nothing can be said from her face, firstly, she is a woman, and secondly, an actress, which means she knows how to simulate doubly.
He's not even a real actor, he's an extra. And he's smashing me and f*****g the s**t out of me in the scene.

"I did [put on panties] but you couldn't see. It felt very violating. It made me realise I'm a very strong woman and this happened to me. It's not rape but it was kind of a wake-up call

You might be right maybe the scene was showing that she is been fucked and she did not fucked in real life but still if there is something extra we could see from this scene maybe we can have a more clear picture