Nude Red Rose 2014

Friendlyfella

People, for the umpteenth time, read the messages before you complain: explicit nude does not mean real sex! If you can see her pussy as she rides a dick, then in my book that is explicit.

Any native speakers of EN here? Help us sort this out once and for all :eek:

HellThom

Let's create two boards, one with explicit sex and one with "explicit nudity" (which makes no sens since every nudity is explicit)

signal_20380

Let's create two boards, one with explicit sex and one with "explicit nudity" (which makes no sens since every nudity is explicit)
Exactly. "Implied nudity" is when the nudity is covered or obscured by something else than clothes. If we actually see something (the three Bs) it's "explicit". But I thought this forum was mainly about explicitly shown sexual acts in mainstream films not just about exposed body parts. There are dozens of other forums for those kind of posts.

jkrc

I agree about the "explicit" definition. I get confused all the time and had discussions on another thread about it. Everyone has an opinion of what they consider "explicit". So I think more specific details should be used.

For me, explicit nude means you see the full vagina. Between her legs. Not full frontal. Full frontal is too common. In my opinion it should be labeled "Explicit female nudity". Or if a male shows his penis, "explicit male nudity" if it's both "explicit male and female nudity". Otherwise, we're left thinking we'll either see this or we'll wonder if the sex is real.

Explicit sex should be real/unsimulated. In my opinion, not two people touching privates. That's also common to an extent. So people should say "explicit sex unsimulated". If we want to consider simulated nude sex scenes to be labeled explicit, then say "Nude simulated sex".

These are just some examples. I don't think it's difficult to add extra words just so some of us don't get confused. You guys have no idea how I'll watch a sex scene posted, called explicit, with people claiming it to be good. But when I watch the scene, it looks like unsimulated sex, but theres no clear evidence. So I'm stuck wondering.

htccsb

I agree about the "explicit" definition. I get confused all the time and had discussions on another thread about it. Everyone has an opinion of what they consider "explicit". So I think more specific details should be used.

I don't think it's difficult to add extra words just so some of us don't get confused. You guys have no idea how I'll watch a sex scene posted, called explicit, with people claiming it to be good. But when I watch the scene, it looks like unsimulated sex, but theres no clear evidence. So I'm stuck wondering.
Totally. "Explicit" means you can see it, not "you can imagine"; that's the definition of IMPLICIT.

Explicit = unsimulated, not matter what languaje do you speak.