1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psyché by Gaspar Noé

Discussion in 'For request' started by mammos, Apr 5, 2018.

1. mammos

mammos Moderator

I'm just putting this out so we will have our eyes on it. Not too many details as of the moment, but a brief movie description is as follows:

"In the mid 90’s, about twenty urban dancers joined together for a 3-day rehearsal in a closed down boarding school located at the heart of a forest, to share one last dance. They then make one last party around a large sangria bowl.

Quickly, the atmosphere becomes charged and a strange madness will seize them the whole night. If it seems obvious to them that they have been drugged, they neither know by who nor why. And it’s soon impossible for them to resist to their neurosises and psychoses, numbed by the hypnotic and the increasing electric rythm of the music… While some feel in paradise, most of them plunge into hell."

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/02/gaspar-noe-psyche-fifth-film-details-1201932162/

https://theplaylist.net/gaspar-noe-psyche-20180223/

Hopefully based on this summary, there will be some sort of fuck-fest, with explicit activity!

TheChosen1, tdlotslv and Elabuelo like this.
  2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Oh I think that the possibilities are very strong with this one we all know that Gasper is just one of those rare and fews guys still working today that somehow always manages to get his female talents to go just a little further and forget about their so called comfort zone :)

Elabuelo likes this.
  4. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

By the way, any info on the cast?

5. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I have not seen any casting calls notice however who would you like see and why said persons?

6. TheChosen1

TheChosen1 New Member

trailer

doesn't look good nudity/sex wise.

Critics are describing this as his best movie yet, as well as his tamest in terms of nudity

7. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I would really not expect explicit sex from Sofia Boutella so I am not surprised there is none in the movie.