18+ Petra Morzé, Susanne Wuest @ Antares (AT 2004) [720p HDTV]

tdlotslv

I have recently been trying to obtain the Dvd with all of the extra features does any one happen to have it?

tdlotslv

If you watch extra footages, you can notice always two guys with them.

One is the director, and the other one is "the actress's fiance".

So...
Right well I've already seen what most people have 2minute clip but surely there has got be some more tidbits anyway it does not bother me that the other guy might have been her husband what matters most to me is those elusive extra footage

batiatus

I'll definitely be on the lookout for it now that I know there's more to see. Too bad we don't have similar features for all the great explicit movies like Intimacy, 9 songs etc.

tdlotslv

I'll definitely be on the lookout for it now that I know there's more to see. Too bad we don't have similar features for all the great explicit movies like Intimacy, 9 songs etc.
Well there is for 9 songs with even more intense sex/facial but thats on the banned version that never got release the director is hopeful that it will be one day

mammos

Administrator
Well there is for 9 songs with even more intense sex/facial but thats on the banned version that never got release the director is hopeful that it will be one day

What the hell? Where did you get this information from? It is the first time I am hearing this!!