Panama (2015)

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Friends,I'm from Serbia and I watched this movie in cinema,there are some full frontal nudity but nothing explicit.It's a great movie,hot girls,nudity,sex scenes but that's it.Trust me,main actor is my neighbor,I hang with him in our local gym almost evry day.If there is,maybe,some directors cut I don't know,all I know is that our cinemas are pretty liberal about censorship,it does not exist,only on television.

Thank's, Bugimen, but what about this Serbian movie:

bugimen

Oh man I think you just disappointed a lot of our members here :) You are like the bearer of bad news :)

But nonetheless, thank you for your input and update, at least we can stop making speculations!
Sorry man,I was waiting for this movie so long and when I saw it I was so disappointed,but as I say,movie is really god.And remember,when you see upcoming movie from Sebia don't expect explicit sex scenes.Maybe in future but for now nothing.And yes,try a new one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2011936/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1.I heard some rumors it have hotter scenes then Panama.I'll try to watch it.It just came to cinemas.

hoochimama

The film's beautifully crafted explicit sex scenes
That's just how prudish assholes refer to the fact that the sex scene isn't a fade to black, i.e. you explicitly see the sex/love scene rather than it being implied by the fade to black.

tdlotslv

Can´t find subtitles
Well those files were hard enough as it was to find so at stage it is likely going to be sort of hard to find any otherwise I would have placed a link as well but were you able to download and watch if so then please give us a break down of the juicy scenes if any more besides what we already saw

emborca

Well i have seen the whole movie and did not find any sex explicit scenes. Anyway seem like an interesting film ,would like to have subtitles...