Needle Boy (2016) from Alexander Bak Sagmo

tdlotslv

0b3130969484644
0ed2b4969484594
eb2c8d969483484
96c135969483574
These are not my pics I got them from Ruffah he also appears to have some clips as well that you can get by supporting his site for about 10 Euros or USD per month

https://celebskin.org/ruffah/tag/iulia-sima/

Elabuelo

I have not seen it but experience has taught me that scenes of this kind where you can see only faces and penetration are 99,99% done by a body double. I do not believe this one is an exception to the rule. :)
By the way, there is a mention about it being done by a body double.

tdlotslv

I have not seen it but experience has taught me that scenes of this kind where you can see only faces and penetration are 99,99% done by a body double. I do not believe this one is an exception to the rule. :)
By the way, there is a mention about it being done by a body double.
For now until I see it then yes I have to say that I too also agree that it may very well be a double however I disagree with Ruffah in their thought process of thinking that Ditte the prostitute was used for the first girl as the pussies aren't remotely the same in terms of tones, layers, hairs and outlines in any case this still looks a heck of lot better than much of what we have been bombarded with recently and that for me is a much needed and welcomed change

mammos

Administrator
For now until I see it then yes I have to say that I too also agree that it may very well be a double however I disagree with Ruffah in their thought process of thinking that Ditte the prostitute was used for the first girl as the pussies aren't remotely the same in terms of tones, layers, hairs and outlines in any case this still looks a heck of lot better than much of what we have been bombarded with recently and that for me is a much needed and welcomed change

I was going to say the exact same thing, their pussies don't match. Of course, another body double might have been used as far as we know.

Now we just need to watch the damn clip! It looks as if the first clip has a creampie in it, hopefully we can see it!

Elabuelo

Speaking of pussies, I do not think the pussy in the close-up and the one in the picture where the actress is totally nude do match.

mammos

Administrator
A bit offtopic, but I think we didn't do our homework well lol. I mean, this movie was out from 2016 as I understand, but none of us knew anything about it!

Who knows, maybe there are a lot of other gems out there that we still have no idea!

Padawer

That's exactly what i'm checking yet 10 years, a part of my free time...
In the website imdb, there are a lot of movies they don't use all the needeeds keywords for it...so i'm checking with lot of other websites, and the nearest explicit keywords I could find...

Same here. I only found it through celebskin. I thought you guys already found every explicit movie out there, so I only checked new releases here and there. Guess there is still hope to find some gems.

tdlotslv

A bit offtopic, but I think we didn't do our homework well lol. I mean, this movie was out from 2016 as I understand, but none of us knew anything about it!

Who knows, maybe there are a lot of other gems out there that we still have no idea!
Of course you correct my friend however we have to also keep in mind that the film and movie making industry is so vast right now that things are always going to get past us or not enough well known individuals were involved and talking about it as well as a director can sit on his project for many years just constantly doing edits before even bothering to have a release party and not too mention ultimately speaking as it stands if you do not have Disney level money for marketing and promotions your pet project is pretty much dead before arrival but yeah we have to do much better and get connected with people in smaller markets such as in Bosnia, Czech Rep, Romania etc....