Morning Interim

Raskolnikov

Does anyone have any new links or would be able to point me in the right direction?

I'm curious to see it, especially the scene with Alejandra

mop12

Alexandra (not Alejandra since she is Portuguese ;-) scenes are great, she is all in for the art... they might have had a nice time together recording these scenes. I assume I know someone who managed to get the files or at least some sort of. Anyway, since the director/actor is mad on his proprietary rights, this should be the reason why it is so hard to find anything with google.

BTW, I’m very curious to see his new film/serie “Last Yesterday” along with Rita Calçada Bastos (Instagram) she is a famous theater and television personality in Portugal.
I’m wondering on the sex scenes involving Rita based on the available pictures. I suspect these scenes worth the price :p Keeping in mind that - also quite famous actresses in Portugal - Erica Rodrigues and Monica Calle performed great explicit sexual activity with the main character in Morning Interim (little room for discussion on the unsimulated nature of it… no room at all in Monica’s case…)

Raskolnikov

There seems to be a lot of threads about this topic. So i think it's the most appropriate to write in this one instead of creating a new thread. Has anyone watched all the content from this creator and can give a run down of all the content?

It's available on patreon, but the prize is a bit step. I would be interested to know more about the sex scenes before.

Last edited:

bro94

Alexandra (not Alejandra since she is Portuguese ;-) scenes are great, she is all in for the art... they might have had a nice time together recording these scenes. I assume I know someone who managed to get the files or at least some sort of. Anyway, since the director/actor is mad on his proprietary rights, this should be the reason why it is so hard to find anything with google.

BTW, I’m very curious to see his new film/serie “Last Yesterday” along with Rita Calçada Bastos (Instagram) she is a famous theater and television personality in Portugal.
I’m wondering on the sex scenes involving Rita based on the available pictures. I suspect these scenes worth the price :p Keeping in mind that - also quite famous actresses in Portugal - Erica Rodrigues and Monica Calle performed great explicit sexual activity with the main character in Morning Interim (little room for discussion on the unsimulated nature of it… no room at all in Monica’s case…)
Honestly, the one who definitely had a good time was the dude lol How many women did he fuck to make all these shorts? Monica Calle, Alexandra Patriarca, Luisa Torregrosa… did I miss any?
He also had at least 2-3 different real sex scenes with each (both Monica and Alexandra had 3 each as far as I could count, but I might be missing…). Also, notice for each scene they have sex in many different positions (not even counting the ones that might not have made through the final cut).

In a nutshell: this dude had A LOT of fun and lots of sex making these shorts. You can call it artistic and whatever, but sex is sex lol

Noone

I’m wondering on the sex scenes involving Rita based on the available pictures. I suspect these scenes worth the price :p Keeping in mind that - also quite famous actresses in Portugal - Erica Rodrigues and Monica Calle performed great explicit sexual activity with the main character in Morning Interim (little room for discussion on the unsimulated nature of it… no room at all in Monica’s case…

Honestly, the one who definitely had a good time was the dude lol How many women did he fuck to make all these shorts? Monica Calle, Alexandra Patriarca, Luisa Torregrosa… did I miss any?
He also had at least 2-3 different real sex scenes with each (both Monica and Alexandra had 3 each as far as I could count, but I might be missing…). Also, notice for each scene they have sex in many different positions (not even counting the ones that might not have made through the final cut).

In a nutshell: this dude had A LOT of fun and lots of sex making these shorts. You can call it artistic and whatever, but sex is sex lol

Noone

Hi can you tell me where I can find those scenes or this short film. I really want to see. I'm trying to find it but I can't can you help