Full Frontal Marie Tourell Søderberg @ Steppeulven (DK 2014) [1080p WEB-DL]

Kayya

-Hey! Mr. @SomeGuy , I want to open a new topic and ask you and other forum users. How realistic is the movie Marie Tourell Soderberg - Steppeulven for you? I saw it as if they were having real sex in some scenes, but I didn't believe it and I want to ask you guys.

View attachment 148180

SomeGuy

-Hey! Mr. @SomeGuy , I want to open a new topic and ask you and other forum users. How realistic is the movie Marie Tourell Soderberg - Steppeulven for you? I saw it as if they were having real sex in some scenes, but I didn't believe it and I want to ask you guys.
@Kayya. this thread is for enhancing scenes with "details hiding in the shadows". As such, in order that further discussions of your topic will not pollute this thread, I am not going to reply to it here. Your topic should be posted elsewhere on the Forum for discussion.

*Moved to appropriate thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Kayya

@Kayya. this thread is for enhancing scenes with "details hiding in the shadows". As such, in order that further discussions of your topic will not pollute this thread, I am not going to reply to it here. Your topic should be posted elsewhere on the Forum for discussion.

Moderator, please move this post.
Don't you realize that I approached you with respect and how do you respond to me? And you mean pollute?
I'm asking a question is this action in the shadow real or fake and how are you treating me? - shame really shame....

SomeGuy

@Kayya, didn't mean to offend you but you asked a general question with no specifics regarding any specific scenes. Lately there have been too many off-topic random posts in various threads by new members that confuses and annoys other members and had to be moved.

mammos

Administrator

View attachment 148180

To answer your question based on my personal opinion, I believe the sex is not real. On the first scene, I believe we can see they guy's member flopping around as they have sex which means that he probably isn't inside her, but there might be some genital contact. For the other scene where they have sex in the minivan, it's a bit distant for me to actually tell, so again it's either not real sex and just like before, or they might have used a body-double for the take, just like she did in another movie where she got creampied.

Still, I would consider this a graphic scene that is above the normal sex scenes we usually see in movies.

SomeGuy

@Kayya, in reply to your question. I don't believe there is any real sex as those particular artsy "gymnastic-type" shots are so brief and difficult to shoot even if done for real. Nor do I see or read anything about the movie that would lead me to believe that she would have consented to doing it for real.