mammos

Administrator
I'm quoting what I said in another thread here:

"Well I exchanged a couple of emails with the manger of the distribution company regarding the extras on 9 Songs. Basically, they never gained access to the deleted scenes as it required a lot of money paid (to the director/producers maybe?). They also believe that the director decided in the end not to publish/include any extra/deleted scenes.

Maybe it was due to the fact that they were very extreme, and the actors changed their mind on agreeing to having the scenes go public. Who knows..."

Basically, the scenes lie with the Director/Producer and whether they will ever see the daylight is questionable.

https://js4.red/r/NudityReviews/comments/5dchbl/9_songs_behind_the_scenes/

This guy makes some valid points towards the end of his post on what we might be missing. It's a shame really...

I'm thinking of contacting the Director's company to give it a go and ask...

signal_20380

I'm quoting what I said in another thread here

Yes, I've read that and I'm sure they cut a lot of things from the movie, it is very short for a feature film, but I'm very sceptical about some more explicit, or at least longer, alternative version being on Youtube. I mean, has anyone else besides emilie_1 seen this version?

But I guess stranger things have happened. If it was the real thing, the uploader must have been someone connected to production. But why upload it on Youtube when there are dozens of other more nudity friendly video sites? Somehow I just don't buy it.

I'm thinking of contacting the Director's company to give it a go and ask...
It never hurts to ask.

mammos

Administrator
I went through the youtube link quickly, and besides the fact that it was a shitty quality with reversed angle from start to finish, I couldn't locate any additional or extended scenes.

mammos

Administrator
Thanks for the effort Emilie_01. I think everyone is just a bit disappointed (including me), because who knows maybe there was something new in the link, hence the comments.

Thanks for the contribution.

zorg

mammos

Administrator

Nah these are obvious fakes, they were posted a while ago on reddit, and if you pay attention you can clearly see that they are edits.

I'm just trying to figure out what this DVD means, I've seen it being sold at other places as well, but I am not aware of any bonus footage or deleted scenes.

Does anyone have any more info?