Full Frontal Ludivine Sagnier, Charlotte Rampling @ Swimming Pool (UK 2003) [720p HDTV]

myfamousteen

Ludivine Sagnier SWIMMING POOL

Numerous scenes!!!!
There's all kinds of exposure from Ludivine, and I'll try to mention it all. First, about 23 minutes into the film, she's in a soapy tub and we get a clear view of her right nipple. About two minutes later, she swims fully naked in a leaf-covered pool, but due to the leaves, very little of the exposure is any good. Not to worry, though -- her nudity gets better. Immediately after her swim, about 26 minutes in, she sits down beside Charlotte Rampling and we get 2 lengthy looks at Ludivine's ample breasts -- because of its length, this is probably my favorite scene in the movie. 34 minutes in, we again see Ludivine's tits when she's riding a guy during sex, and the next morning, 36 minutes in, we get a few more looks at her breasts when her lover wakes her up on the couch. 40 minutes in, she masturbates through her swimsuit, but there is no obvious nudity during this scene, instead, her next nudity is at the 58 minute mark, when she's on her side writing and then rolls onto her back. More nice looks at her tits, and the next morning, we see her chest some more while she's getting up. 68 minutes in, Ludivine is naked in a pool with a guy, and while the view is initially too distant to see anything, we get some brief side boob and a decent look at the top of her ass while she's performing simulated fellatio with the guy. Moments later, he stops her, and when she gets out of the pool, we get a brief and shadowy full frontal view, before a quick look at her butt and more boobs. Seconds later, Charlotte looks in on Ludivine and we get a look at Ludivine's ass while she's laying face-down on her bed. And finally, arguably her fullest exposure comes 79 minutes in, when they flashback to the earlier fellatio scene. We finally get a decent (but brief) look at her bush, another shot of her butt, and of course, more looks at her lovely boobs. Overall, I'd rate her exposure at 3 stars -- while she has a great body and is casual about showing it off, most of the nudity is brief, save for a few of the views of her terrific tits. (Cyclone)

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:
Keep2Share Link:
Download file - 228.4 MB

File size: 228 mb
File type: Mp4
Resolution: 1280x696
Duration: 08:09

(celebrity, uncut, full frontal, uncensored scene, naked, nude)

myfamousteen

Charlotte Rampling SWIMMING POOL

Charlotte Rampling lying completely nude in bed as the camera pans up her naked body, giving us a look at her bush and her breasts. A guy then enters the room and begins to run his hand up her legs while she lies still on the bed.

English actress Charlotte Rampling has starred in films such as Farewell, My Lovely, The Night Porter and Basic Instinct 2: Risk Addiction.

DOWNLOAD:
Keep2Share Link:
Download file - 28.5 MB

File size: 28 mb
File type: Mp4
Resolution: 1280x696
Duration: 01:21

(celebrity, uncut, full frontal, uncensored scene, naked, nude)