LJ Reyes - Anino sa likod ng buwan (2015)

godmod

GodFather
Staff member
Luis Alandy and LJ Reyes 10-minutes sex scene from Anino sa likod ng buwan (2015).
In IMDB this movie linked as explicit sex. Someone has more information?

Elabuelo

I have got through several pages of the movies that are labelled by IMDB to have explicit sex and some of them definitely do not contain what we call here explicit sex, that is no penetration, cunnilingus or blowjob.
Sex & Violence (2013 TV Mini-Series), Plemya (2014), The Atrocity Exhibition (2000), Ett hål i mitt hjärta (2004), all of them are listed there as being sexually explicit but, in actual fact, they are not. So I would not trust in the list on IMDB too much. And I do not believe there is something technically sexually explicit about Anino sa likod ng buwan, chiefly because, as I have read in a short review, "In the film, LJ has double breast exposure during an uncut 10-minute sex scene with the character of Luis."

tdlotslv

I have got through several pages of the movies that are labelled by IMDB to have explicit sex and some of them definitely do not contain what we call here explicit sex, that is no penetration, cunnilingus or blowjob.
Sex & Violence (2013 TV Mini-Series), Plemya (2014), The Atrocity Exhibition (2000), Ett hål i mitt hjärta (2004), all of them are listed there as being sexually explicit but, in actual fact, they are not. So I would not trust in the list on IMDB too much. And I do not believe there is something technically sexually explicit about Anino sa likod ng buwan, chiefly because, as I have read in a short review, "In the film, LJ has double breast exposure during an uncut 10-minute sex scene with the character of Luis."
Yep I agree that we most probably not going to see any thing in this film remotely close to say like the action in Q, Gandu etc.. but having said that often times even though it may not look like it particularly south Asian countries in places such as the Thailand, Philippines etc... they are indeed actually fucking as many of the talents/ production team have come out in the past and said that the crews usually simply do not have the technical skills to do good simulations so that why you end up with all these weird camera angles, long extended kissing scenes, poor lighting in an overall somewhat good quality fim etc...... like i am over at a friends house watching this film from around 1998-2000 last week and the actress is trying to do simulated bj scene and the camera accidentally a few times shows her giving the guy slight erotic jerks and the head hits her face and tongue several times definitely not a body double just sloppy editing I think as much of the scene clearly shows that was not the intention to show her massaging his balls etc......

mammos

Administrator
Yep I agree that we most probably not going to see any thing in this film remotely close to say like the action in Q, Gandu etc.. but having said that often times even though it may not look like it particularly south Asian countries in places such as the Thailand, Philippines etc... they are indeed actually fucking as many of the talents/ production team have come out in the past and said that the crews usually simply do not have the technical skills to do good simulations so that why you end up with all these weird camera angles, long extended kissing scenes, poor lighting in an overall somewhat good quality fim etc...... like i am over at a friends house watching this film from around 1998-2000 last week and the actress is trying to do simulated bj scene and the camera accidentally a few times shows her giving the guy slight erotic jerks and the head hits her face and tongue several times definitely not a body double just sloppy editing I think as much of the scene clearly shows that was not the intention to show her massaging his balls etc......

Lol I liked the "and the head hits her face and tongue several times " :p What movie was it?

tdlotslv

Lol I liked the "and the head hits her face and tongue several times " :p What movie was it?
Oh man I think it was some really like long ass name next time I go over to my buddy's place I will be sure to check out his collection but anyway it was definitely a mainstream film though

laineclarkjr

Oh man you caught my attention as well! I found in asiannude4u website that used to exist, they would try to do photos of the male and female actors but screwed up a lot showing actual blowjobs and ball sucking. So amazing

signal_20380

Oh man I think it was some really like long ass name next time I go over to my buddy's place I will be sure to check out his collection but anyway it was definitely a mainstream film though
Just found this thread. Any idea what the movie was called? Or maybe you know of some other similar films. Thanks.