18+ LindaSo - Love Actually Sucks - explicit sex and blowjob!

Jupiter Street

These are the only two scenes that are worth uploading for guys.

The director of this video, Scud, is gay and his entire film catalogue belongs to the queer cinema category.

Being gay myself, I have the film (naturally) and just like other Scud films, there are more pecs than tits.

tdlotslv

These are the only two scenes that are worth uploading for guys.

The director of this video, Scud, is gay and his entire film catalogue belongs to the queer cinema category.

Being gay myself, I have the film (naturally) and just like other Scud films, there are more pecs than tits.
Honestly speaking unlike most other straight men I find that watching a film full of male gay stuff really does not offend but however after having seen Linda in action I am really truly hoping that Scud's upcoming projects which she is going to be in takes it a bit further by featuring at least a much longer lasting blowjob with a little surprise at the end as well trust me Scud it is going to make all the difference :)

redbones111

Honestly, I don't think anyone on this board cares enough if it's gay or not. There's no complaints in the Spetters thread.

Jupiter Street

For that matter, is any of his other stuff explicit or just softcore?

I don't think he's done any hardcore stuff, and the blowjob scene in this movie is the most daring scene he's done.

I also can't say that his past films fall under softcore cinema as sex scenes were rarely featured. What caused them the R rating is the graphic nudity.

buttcountry143

Strangely, I've seen a version of the BJ vid that's been lightened even more, but is also censored with blurring. I've never seen that particular version uncensored. It's hardly needed, since the scene is visible enough at is, just one of those curious oddities on the web.