Les Ailes de L'Amour (Love in the Medina)

Meyz

Hi,

it seems to be that this movie has not directly explicit scenes but in the trailer you See a lot of sex scenes.

It also has streamed on the TV i belive but it was in 2016 by TV5Monde and 2Maroc or so .
It could be interesting cause it was discussed in Morocco .

m.imdb.com/title/tt1835979/

tdlotslv

The three main things I am getting from this trailer are comedy, trying very hard to be a sexy movie and Moroccan Bollywood and not one of them has peaked my interest in the slightest bit especially the Bollywood feelings but of course I could be wrong however in the future please try posting something a bit more substantial such as pics, articles etc... because a trailer like this one is not going to be good enough to let us know anything juicy

Meyz

The three main things I am getting from this trailer are comedy, trying very hard to be a sexy movie and Moroccan Bollywood and not one of them has peaked my interest in the slightest bit especially the Bollywood feelings but of course I could be wrong however in the future please try posting something a bit more substantial such as pics, articles etc... because a trailer like this one is not going to be good enough to let us know anything juicy

Sorry , i read a few minutes ago this review of the movie and your guys are right cause the scenes are "hot" but without showing much flesh. So this movie is not relevant
www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/love-medina-film-review-275106