Le retour AKA Homecoming (2023) from Catherine Corsini

sowbb

From Wikipedia:

Perez said her company made an administrative error by not declaring the scene, which she said was "played in a totally consented and fully simulated manner" with only the actors' faces filmed and without actual touching.[17] Corsini said, "I wanted to capture with this small sequence between these two young actors, the awkwardness of the first emotions of love ... it suggested something of a sexual nature, but we didn't show anything since the camera was centered on the faces." Corsini said that she "took every necessary precaution to film that scene" and offered the actors an intimacy coordinator for the scene but that "since they were dressed and didn't touch each other, and since they trusted each other, they decided that it wasn't necessary". Gohourou has released a statement corroborating that they declined an intimacy coordinator.[18] Corsini and Perez stated that body doubles were also offered but declined by the actors.[19]

So if understand correctly there is no actual "explicit sex" scene in the film: because the cast includes minors (15yo), the french law requires the script to be pre-approved by the authorities to make sure nothing sordid is going on. Corsini failed to report a suggestive sex scene between the minors (fully dressed, no touching and only faces shown) and the media immediately screamed words like "scandal" and "explicit sex" with no real justification. I highly doubt this will prove to be anything more.

mammos

Administrator
From Wikipedia:

So if understand correctly there is no actual "explicit sex" scene in the film: because the cast includes minors (15yo), the french law requires the script to be pre-approved by the authorities to make sure nothing sordid is going on. Corsini failed to report a suggestive sex scene between the minors (fully dressed, no touching and only faces shown) and the media immediately screamed words like "scandal" and "explicit sex" with no real justification. I highly doubt this will prove to be anything more.

Exactly my thoughts.