Las plantas (2015)

wowa953

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5305262/

Las Plantas 2015
1h 30min | Drama | 20 October 2016 (Chile)

Storyline:

Amid the responsibility of taking care of her brother, who is in vegetative state, financial problems and the awaking of her sexuality Florencia becomes obsessed with the comic “The Plants”, which is about the invasion of plant souls to human bodies during full moon.

Director: Roberto Doveris
Stars: Violeta Castillo, Mauricio Vaca, Ernesto Meléndez
Language: Spanish
Release Date: 20 October 2016 (Chile)
Also Known As: Plants
Director: Roberto Doveris
Stars: Violeta Castillo, Mauricio Vaca, Ernesto Meléndez
Language: Spanish
Release Date: 20 October 2016 (Chile)
Also Known As: Plants

http://gigapeta.com/dl/7637294a439514

Elabuelo

Two explicit scenes of men masturbating.
One dark sex scene with erection.

Nothing more.

Thanks you anyway.

Last edited:

mammos

Administrator
Well, at least it is another one to write off the list. As I mentioned in a different thread, what bothers me is that nowadays it's just the male actors that do the explicit stuff :mad:

tdlotslv

Well, at least it is another one to write off the list. As I mentioned in a different thread, what bothers me is that nowadays it's just the male actors that do the explicit stuff :mad:
Pussy power rules I guess this sort of thing really started to pick up steam when Emilia Clarke was complaining about her having the most nude scenes in Game of Thrones s01-s03 comes s04 and her real life man who plays Ramsey Bolton on the show is backing her and calling for more men to disrobe across all shows and movies and of course not too mention directors and producers just cannot command shit anymore as it seems partly most of their own faults as well years ago I vaguely remember a director (not sure what his name was but it was somewhere around 2003-2007) predicting that if all goes well then around this point in time and moving forward we would begin view sex in almost all movies as we would an action scene specifically speaking of a say jackie chan stunt where you know jackie does not hold back and people actually get hurt