Just a chat post

laineclarkjr

Well gentlemen, it seems my time here is at an end. I have gotten myself into quite a lot of trouble in the real world and I guess Ill be going away for a decade or two if I even survive...
I didnt know where to post this so I just figured I would say goodbye and thank everyone for everything they have shared over the years. So thank you all for everything, all the hot posts and insight you have shared here. And I guess Ill see you all on the other side.

With all due respect.

mammos

Administrator
I hope everything turns out ok my friend. Thank you for your contributions and company all these years.

Stay strong, and who knows, maybe we will see you again...

Well gentlemen, it seems my time here is at an end. I have gotten myself into quite a lot of trouble in the real world and I guess Ill be going away for a decade or two if I even survive...
I didnt know where to post this so I just figured I would say goodbye and thank everyone for everything they have shared over the years. So thank you all for everything, all the hot posts and insight you have shared here. And I guess Ill see you all on the other side.

With all due respect.

Did it work out? Are you ok?

Why isnt there a general discussion or off-topic thread here?

Oh.... I didnt know. But why is his latest activity from may 21st? His post here is from 2018 and the article is from 2019. You'd think he would be kept in custody with charges like that.

Warfighter02

Oh.... I didnt know. But why is his latest activity from may 21st? His post here is from 2018 and the article is from 2019. You'd think he would be kept in custody with charges like that.

I was curious about that as well. Unless it's someone purposely masquerading as him. But why would someone pretend to be such a monster?

Warfighter02

Maybe he simply just hosted the space and helped the feds take all those peeps down.
Or it's the feds masquerading as him, trying to find any of those freaks here. Would do that if I was a fed. Probably had him surrender his id and pass for the forums that he registered in and hopefully catch a number of the a-holes. I wouldn't be surprised if that is his modus operandi. Monster gets friendly with a member, next thing you know this member turns into a customer and gets a link to his hellhole site. Good riddance if ya ask me.

sowbb

OMG o_O

I automatically assumed by his statement above that he killed someone in a car accident or something like that. I never would have guessed.

Also, shouldn't someone with the technical know-how and sufficient understanding of security to host a deep-web site of this type know better than to use his real full name as a nickname in a forum like this?

As for the feds theory, why? This is just a harmless discussion forum - there's no reason to think the members here are all lurking criminals. Why go on a blind fishing expedition for the off chance that maybe a member in this forum is also one of his customers? Especially if they have his passwords and can directly see his personal messages?

sowbb

Or it's the feds masquerading as him, trying to find any of those freaks here. Would do that if I was a fed. Probably had him surrender his id and pass for the forums that he registered in and hopefully catch a number of the a-holes. I wouldn't be surprised if that is his modus operandi. Monster gets friendly with a member, next thing you know this member turns into a customer and gets a link to his hellhole site. Good riddance if ya ask me.

On second thought, the feds probably did run his criminal site for a while to try and catch members. That's just common sense. It could be that they masqueraded as him here to keep the appearance of "business-as-usual" for customers that knew him.

Could be that he was released on bail pending trial. But I didnt think that was normal in cases like this. Anyway, it is strange that he's using his full name on a forum like this. Thats very unusual.