1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Islands "Les îles" (2017)

Discussion in 'For request' started by mammos, Nov 29, 2017.

1. mammos

mammos Moderator

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6263802/?ref_=kw_li_tt

Anyone knows or heard anything about this? It is short film, but I have a hunch that it might contain some sort of explicit stuff. I did a quick search but couldn't find any information, maybe because it is a small film.

If anyone has any more information or has found something please feel free to enlighten us.

2. Avatar

Adv Poster Guest Advertisement

3. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I think that I might have found it one place only you will have to register for the site and as you probably already know I have some very strong thoughts on that subject but based upon the comments on there some people are saying that the file was real so let me know if you still want the link

4. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah sure give me the link and I can have a look, maybe it will be something worth friend.

5. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

6. mammos

mammos Moderator

Hhmm I don't know about the site, it seems a bit dodgy. The comments there are the generic comments that you can find on other sites that say they have a movie that you are looking for, even though the movie might not even be out...

tdlotslv likes this.
  7. he2000

he2000 Active Member

be careful, 99% sure that's scam site (need your credit card), all comments are super fake, you can find so many similar scam sites on internet

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    tdlotslv likes this.
  8. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

A "hunch"? How do you mean it? :)

9. mammos

mammos Moderator

A hunch basically means a feeling :)

10. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

I know what the word "hunch" means what I would like to know is why you have a hunch there is something sexually explicit about this movie. :)
    Have you seen a trailer, read an interesting interview etc.?

11. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

He probably saw the keywords on imdb it has fellatio, explicit sex, masturbation etc.... also some gay stuff for those of you who are into that

mammos likes this.
  12. mammos

mammos Moderator

Yeah most probably that was it, because it recently popped up the the explicit sex section on imdb. I think I read an interview also, I think the director mentions the word queer a couple of times, but I could't clearly identify any other information. I might search again later in the day.

tdlotslv likes this.
  13. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

By the way off topic I know but have any of you guys gotten to see that Gutterballs 2 as of yet

14. mammos

mammos Moderator

Nah, not yet, heard anything good about it?

15. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

I came across one of the horror sites that said that it was twice as graphic/sexy as the first one so fingers crossed

The Guy and mammos like this.
  16. Elabuelo

Elabuelo Moderator

The IMDB keywords are very dubious. I have found and watched several movies with "cunnilingus", "penetration", explicit sex", unsimulated sex", blowjob" etc tags, only to find there is nothing special in them...