Islands "Les îles" (2017)

mammos

Administrator
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6263802/?ref_=kw_li_tt

Anyone knows or heard anything about this? It is short film, but I have a hunch that it might contain some sort of explicit stuff. I did a quick search but couldn't find any information, maybe because it is a small film.

If anyone has any more information or has found something please feel free to enlighten us.

tdlotslv

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6263802/?ref_=kw_li_tt

Anyone knows or heard anything about this? It is short film, but I have a hunch that it might contain some sort of explicit stuff. I did a quick search but couldn't find any information, maybe because it is a small film.

If anyone has any more information or has found something please feel free to enlighten us.
I think that I might have found it one place only you will have to register for the site and as you probably already know I have some very strong thoughts on that subject but based upon the comments on there some people are saying that the file was real so let me know if you still want the link

mammos

Administrator
Yeah sure give me the link and I can have a look, maybe it will be something worth friend.

mammos

Administrator
Hhmm I don't know about the site, it seems a bit dodgy. The comments there are the generic comments that you can find on other sites that say they have a movie that you are looking for, even though the movie might not even be out...

he2000

be careful, 99% sure that's scam site (need your credit card), all comments are super fake, you can find so many similar scam sites on internet

Last edited:

Elabuelo

I know what the word "hunch" means what I would like to know is why you have a hunch there is something sexually explicit about this movie. :)
Have you seen a trailer, read an interesting interview etc.?

tdlotslv

I know what the word "hunch" means what I would like to know is why you have a hunch there is something sexually explicit about this movie. :)
Have you seen a trailer, read an interesting interview etc.?
He probably saw the keywords on imdb it has fellatio, explicit sex, masturbation etc.... also some gay stuff for those of you who are into that

mammos

Administrator
Yeah most probably that was it, because it recently popped up the the explicit sex section on imdb. I think I read an interview also, I think the director mentions the word queer a couple of times, but I could't clearly identify any other information. I might search again later in the day.

Elabuelo

He probably saw the keywords on imdb it has fellatio, explicit sex, masturbation etc....

The IMDB keywords are very dubious. I have found and watched several movies with "cunnilingus", "penetration", explicit sex", unsimulated sex", blowjob" etc tags, only to find there is nothing special in them...