Ellektra Aka Ellen Calling Nachricht Vom Schicksal 2004

tdlotslv

I have been told that there is at least one blowjob/cumshot scene but however I cannot verify for myself but at the same time I must admit that I am really intrigued the full film on youtube but it's country restricted so living here in the US I am not allow but perhaps someone can maybe try and extract it from there the link is below

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385676/

I've only skipped through the movie and all I could spot was a gay blowjob scene, but not explicit and without a cumshot. At least in your first link. I could try to rip the movie, but I don't know how to rip it best. Any suggestions?

marnix88

I've skipped through the second movie (first one doesn't work for me) via a German proxy and there's no explicit blowjob in that video either. Only a few breasts and a bit of pubic hair.

tdlotslv

I have tried convertfiles.com but not having any luck but are you sure that the blowjob is a gay one though?

tdlotslv

Yeah just a gay one...
Yep I really hate films that pretend to be something other than what they are whether it be gay or not if the scene calls for a blowjob/sex why have it in there only to hide it at the same time with so called clever camera angles and useless stuff blocking/obscuring the view ideally of course I would have loved to have seen the lead actress perform such said scene and she has such high cheekbones that it is quite obvious that she is either very good at deep-throats or at the very least a quick study at it but just another dud I suppose