Corazón Azul (2021)

proton117

Looking for Corazón Azul (2021). I see soame clip that has unsimulated sex.

Thank you for sharing

mammos

Administrator
Looking for Corazón Azul (2021). I see soame clip that has unsimulated sex.

Thank you for sharing

@proton117 I see that quite a few times you open a new thread requesting a movie and when I search for that movie I can see that you have already replied over there some time ago and that the movie has its own thread, so I was wondering is it because you forgot that the thread exists or maybe didn't use the search function? There is no need to open a new thread for an existing movie, if you want something that has to do with the specific movie you can always search for it and comment there.

proton117

@proton117 I see that quite a few times you open a new thread requesting a movie and when I search for that movie I can see that you have already replied over there some time ago and that the movie has its own thread, so I was wondering is it because you forgot that the thread exists or maybe didn't use the search function? There is no need to open a new thread for an existing movie, if you want something that has to do with the specific movie you can always search for it and comment there.
Sorry. Your observation is well noted.
Sometime I'm looking for the full movie. I do more search before I open a new thread.
Than you mammos