Chloe Grace Moretz - Leggy 3/12/2018

B

BigKing

Don't get me wrong please, I don't want to offend anyone... But is it my idea only or are some posts on this thread extremely thirsty? In a more populous forum I would never comment something like that, but day in day out tenths of people here are waiting to see or upload something new and interesting. Clicking on these posts is just... disappointing :/ Again, not my intention to insult leroki or anyone else. Just an opinion!

al112

Don't get me wrong please, I don't want to offend anyone... But is it my idea only or are some posts on this thread extremely thirsty? In a more populous forum I would never comment something like that, but day in day out tenths of people here are waiting to see or upload something new and interesting. Clicking on these posts is just... disappointing :/ Again, not my intention to insult leroki or anyone else. Just an opinion!

All I see are a bunch of full movies with no highlight pictures to tell if it's worth to download or not, aside of what you said. Yes, content is ALWAYS welcomed here, but jesus christ, why in the bluest of blue f*cks suddenly there's a bunch of multitple uploads with no context but just full movies expecting us to download them and find the possible nudity/explicit scenes by ourselves? Again, put the interesting stuff like the 3-4 minute videos do here, not be lazy and put the whole movie, just be specific about what could be interesting.