18+ Blue Is the Warmest Color - new film with explicit sex

mammos

Administrator
I extracted this from an interview from the director which got my curiosity. (Note, it was in French and used Google translate)

"The film is not so direct , he said. I do not like the front activism cinema. I shot scenes that are not in the film. There is another version of the film , longer , which may see the day on DVD . I preferred it to remain in the unsaid . "

"The 52- year-old filmmaker was aware of the danger that sex scene retain the attention of the shadows and make the film. "I was at the point where I cut it was most intense. I tried to ensure that it does not shock anyone . This is completely missing ! What 's going to be for the long version on DVD ? "He laughs."

So is it possible there will be more than what we will get to see?

Source:
http://www.lapresse.ca/cinema/cinem...201310/05/01-4696820-les-neuf-vies-dadele.php

HellThom

Movie's out today in France. Just came back from the theater. The film is OK, not a masterpiece, probably a bit too long.
As for the sex scenes, not as long as made out to be. And not very explicit. Close, very close to it, but not quite.
Is it for real? I can't decide : it sounds real, it looks real sometimes, but it's (beautifully) shot a way you definitely can't know if it is simulated or not.
All in all, the scenes are great, lesbian sex as never shown before. But explicit and real ? Jury's still out.

mammos

Administrator
Movie's out today in France. Just came back from the theater. The film is OK, not a masterpiece, probably a bit too long.
As for the sex scenes, not as long as made out to be. And not very explicit. Close, very close to it, but not quite.
Is it for real? I can't decide : it sounds real, it looks real sometimes, but it's (beautifully) shot a way you definitely can't know if it is simulated or not.
All in all, the scenes are great, lesbian sex as never shown before. But explicit and real ? Jury's still out.

Wow nice that someone from our members got to see it. Yeah well this is what I was thinking the whole time there was too much hype about it but it was not going to show anything fully explicit, added by the fact that they used prosthesis as well. But if you say "lesbian sex as never shown before" I trust that the scene are very intense. I hope I get a chance to see it soon and we never know maybe there will be a bonus treat at the dvd release.

bigkris

Adele.jpg

When frequently nude beauty Léa Seydoux was cast in the French lesbian drama Blue is the Warmest Colour, we knew good things were bound to happen. But when the film received an NC-17 rating for 12-minutes of Léa Seydoux and Adèle Exarchopoulos le muff diving, we were celebrating like it was Bastille day! It's not all just graphically sapphic interludes either, the film took the top prize at Cannes this year.

All the nude details are finally available thanks to the diligent work of our Skin Scouts at theToronto International Film Fest. Now how do you say "scissor" in French?
(0:19) Adèle Exarchopoulos is fantasizing about Lea Seydoux kissing her. She is actually just masturbating and we see her breasts.

(0:23) Buns on Adèle Exarchopoulos as her panties come off. Right breast while riding the guy. Some lips as she is turning over him.

(1:15) Adèle Exarchopoulos kisses Lea Seydoux. Now both nude, their breasts are pressed up against one another. Buns on Adele. Adele continues to kiss Lea and grab her buns. She goes down on Lea who is getting into kissing Adele’s breast. Adele gets on top riding Lea and grabbing her crotch. Lea licks Adele’s back and kisses her buns and going to town down there on her. Lea really rubbing Adele’s crotch and each grabbing each other.

(1:25) More kissing from Adèle Exarchopoulos and Lea Seydoux at parade and on bench.

(1:31) More sex from Adele & Lea who is rubbing Adele’s crotch. Lots of moaning.

(1:39) More in bed from Adele & Lea. Lea Seydoux shows left breast and side buns.

(1:41) Buns on Lea Seydoux sleeping in bed on top of Adèle Exarchopoulos. Then shavedbush on Adèle Exarchopoulos while being painted.

(1:51) Adèle Exarchopoulos strips out of clothes showing buns then some side boob while Lea Seydoux is in bed showing breasts.

hoochimama

Thanks for the report, but I have to say that if you are left wondering about the sex scenes then it should NOT be considered explicit. When something is explicit there is no room left for doubt. It might be real sex, but it doesn't sound like it's shown explicitly.

hoochimama

That's soft even by softcore standards.
I guess paying critics to overblow the sex scenes in your movie is what sells nowadays. V0n Tri€r's Nymphom@ni@c seems to be doing the same.

usroboticz

AND a leaked part of the scissoring scene! (you can thank me later :) )
http://instagram.com/p/fbM6BEOzNp/#
Note: If anyone knows how to cap it or download it please do so because it will probably go down soon.

Just open the page source:
Code:
http://distilleryvesper9-5.ak.instagram.com/244cf102345a11e3bc2222000a1f98f9_101.mp4
https://distilleryvesper9-5.ak.instagram.com/244cf102345a11e3bc2222000a1f98f9_101.mp4