Below Her Mouth (2016)

mammos

Administrator
Really? I can find nothing about that. Certainly hope so.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/L_Anon/topic/5226438/1/

Basically, I've been keeping an eye on this forum, and the date was posted by someone somewhere in the 10 last pages. It is a lesbian forum with a bunch of lesbians drooling over Erika. but there is a lot of discussion for the film.

Someone just started posting photos from the movie shown scenes from the sex scenes and other stuff, such as:

VNPvoM.png

UGCRsz.png

These are the most revealing I saw so far.

HellThom

Thanks !!
A lot of nude pics and sex scenes from the film in the thread you linked.
Nothing explicit, yet. But not disappointing, that looks hot !

Smut Broker

Don't know who to be mad at, the distributor for not opening the film in ALL theaters or making it available on VOD or the people who've been able to see it and not provided some information or video :)

Smut Broker

It's my understanding that the movie will be on demand in Sweden tomorrow, the 17th.
EvoW45N.png

Can someone hook me up? It's the only confirmed date I've found so far unless I want to wait until April for the American release.

mammos

Administrator
Small description of the sex "explicitness" from the forum I posted before:

"I just watched it so here is my short review.
The sex between Erika and Natalie is real. How anyone says it's not or second guesses it need glasses.
It's not full on explicit, but you can see just enough.
There are moments Erika rubs her vag and has her finger in her.
You can actually see Erika put the dildo in her.
You can see Erika eating out Natalie. Tongue and all.
They dry hump each other naked vag to vag like maniacs. There are brief moments throughout all the sex scenes were you can see Natalie's full vag.
Erika bangs her hard with a dildo again before her bf walks in. I can't tell if the sex in this scene is real, but I'm guessing yes.
Natalie does not have sex with her bf. Not even simulated. They just sit in a bath tub and make up. Then get out of the bath tub fully naked and make out and then she stops. You see her fully naked and you see a lot of the guys shlong.

As far as the movie goes, the cinematography was good. Everything else was horrible. Story, dialogue, acting.. will make you cringe. And nothing makes sense."

mammos

Administrator
So what do you guys think? Real or not? It seems quite convincing to me, but we need an HD quality to fully see what is happening. Especially in the alley scene where she inserts the strap-on in her.

tng

The sex scenes are pretty hot, can't wait to see them in HD, they clearly blur the line between real and simulated at times. The movie itself was pretty bad, I'm pretty disappointed on that front, awkward acting, terrible dialogues and a story as generic as it comes. It felt like a movie by Erika Lust without the graphic hardcore stuff.

Smut Broker

Certainly pushing the limits if it's not real. The forthcoming HD sources in the days ahead will be helpful to be sure but this has scratched my itch for now. Worth the wait in my opinion.