Anthropos (2015) from Daniel Yépez Brito, Santiago Buendia...

tdlotslv

All I was able to find thus far is this which looks to be very promising indeed unfortunately for us we must not have high hopes for this one just yet as it has not even been to any international festivals only Colombian ones

Last edited:

DanMey

You base explicitness from the trailer solely or have you any info from reviews etc? the trailer looks okay but i dont have too much hope for this.

tdlotslv

You base explicitness from the trailer solely or have you any info from reviews etc? the trailer looks okay but i dont have too much hope for this.
Well you made some very valid points there as we have gotten quite a few duds in the past but at least Padawer was kind enough to point out something that definitely looks sexy enough to look forward too even if it too is not what we all expected or hope for

chillaxed08

Well you made some very valid points there as we have gotten quite a few duds in the past but at least Padawer was kind enough to point out something that definitely looks sexy enough to look forward too even if it too is not what we all expected or hope for

I think the question was raised because 'explicit' means something very specific, and regardless of if the film is sexy or not, claiming it will or might be explicit without anything that actually says i shows that can be very misleading and get ppls hopes up.

Padawer

I'm looking for this kind of movies yet years ago. I've riched yet a great experience in it...even if sometimes i'm wrong...and if that's the situation, i ask you to excuse me. Basicly, most of these movies have generally a "cut" trailer in order to avoid the real scenes from kids who could get easier the trailer than the movie just from a google search and secondly in order to set the public on "appetit"! But some signs show the "expliciteness" of those films, just as the fact you see yet in the trailer some coit special angles (the camera is moving from an angle to another and shows the whole body) and human genitals...even it's not always right...

Thanks tdlotslv!

Meyz

I found the director on Instagram. Maybe someone can ask. I think only Option how WE can get this is vod.