Nude Angeliki Papoulia @ A Blast (GR 2014) [butt]

tdlotslv

Very hot film even though we do not see it I do believe that the 69 scene was somewhat real as the actress is no stranger at all to sexy roles and besides the economic situation in Greece is forcing everyone to do things they might not have ordinarily done in the past :)

Ruff

Very hot film even though we do not see it I do believe that the 69 scene was somewhat real as the actress is no stranger at all to sexy roles and besides the economic situation in Greece is forcing everyone to do things they might not have ordinarily done in the past :)
Rumors say her scene in Kynodontas was done with real penetration, besides the already explicit handjob.
It certainly looks real including the penetration part, so I wouldn't doubt for a second that this 69 scene is also real, for her part getting eaten out atleast. :)

tdlotslv

Rumors say her scene in Kynodontas was done with real penetration, besides the already explicit handjob.
It certainly looks real including the penetration part, so I wouldn't doubt for a second that this 69 scene is also real, for her part getting eaten out atleast. :)
Indeed I used slow-motion in vlc player and you can definitely tell that guy went all the way in by many factors such as her natural reaction to something sliding right in that hole and not to mention the edge of her bush the inner movement on her tummy was certainly not her attempting to perform crunches and last but not least as I said before she is 1000% a nymphomaniac there can be no doubt in my mind after having watch several of her films in other words she loves being sexy films as well as to fuck :)