1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

18+ Aleksandra Hamkalo - Big Love

Discussion in 'Explicit scenes in mainstream cinema' started by bigkris, Sep 26, 2012.

1. bigkris

bigkris Moderator

Aleksandra Hamkalo nude in hot near explicit sex scenes from Poland drama Big Love (2012) by Barbara Bialowas

Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_2.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_3.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_4.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_5.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_6.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_7.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_8.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_9.jpg Barbara_Bialowas-Big_Love_10.jpg

Dead Links!!!
    idiotbd, geethanandi and laineclarkjr like this.
  2. laineclarkjr

laineclarkjr Active Member

awesome find
  3. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

This film was such a huge disappointment for me, it did have the premise and all the right ingredients sexy main lead actress for one, I was really truly hoping to at least see some hard penetration and preferably a visible blowjob (extended) as well but it never came, still though quite a nice little film and a super nice and pleasing Aleksandra Hamkalo to gaze upon :)
  4. laineclarkjr

holy shit it looks so real dude! i love how into the sex the actors get. especially her gasping
    tdlotslv likes this.
  5. laineclarkjr

yeah :( maybe next time?
    tdlotslv likes this.
  6. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Yep one can only hope but I am fairly confident that Aleksandra has a very bright and clear future ahead of her with the promise of some more sexy films

ps: I do believe that they indeed have at least one real sex scene (when the guy was taking her from behind on the bed it's quite brief but you can see his penis coming out of her ass) and maybe the implied blowjob in the bathroom was real as well but again we never see so who knows
    laineclarkjr likes this.
  7. he2000

he2000 Member

censored version??
    imdb source: runtime is 100 min, but all files on internet are 96 min
  8. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Could be a typo IMDB is very famous for that sort of thing and misleading information as well either this film very clearly obvious is not the censored version and if it is then most probably only the director/private viewing parties will have the juicier stuff
  9. laineclarkjr

sons of bitches...they should always make that shit available to us...
    tdlotslv likes this.
  10. laineclarkjr

i bet they did actually have sex but just didnt want it seen...so fucked up...
    tdlotslv and hoochimama like this.
  11. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

Same here man hoping that we have a better line up next year as there really does not stand any known films for the rest of the year to salvage any spirit left in me :(
  12. mammos

mammos Moderator

Guys I think the nude actress is Aleksandra Hamkalo, Barbara is the director and writer according to IMDB
    tdlotslv and godmod like this.
  13. he2000

he2000 Member

so disappointed for me( I expect they have real sex scenes ),

i don't think they have "real sex" scene in this movie, you can see that actor's penis is always soft, actually fake sex, but comparing other movies' fake sex scenes, they were really good at acting, the sex scenes looks so real.
    wisekid likes this.
  14. wisekid

wisekid Active Member

i wonder how does he keep it soft? rubbing himself like that! i would have poked her real good and said "for the real feel effect"
  15. tdlotslv

tdlotslv Moderator

He probably used something like stud to numb his penis